There is overwhelming evidence that people who lead active lifestyles are less likely to die early, or to experience major illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes and colon cancer. The evidence shows that regular exercise can:
- increase levels of HDL or "good" cholesterol,
- lower high blood pressure,
- help improve body composition by burning fat,
- promote healthy blood sugar levels,
- promote bone density,
- boost the immune system,
- improve mood and reduce the chance of depression.
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Essential Amino Acids
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Essential Glyconutrients/Carbohydrates
- Non-toxic Environment
Copyright 2005 Glyconutrients Reference - Last Updated May 2005
Where to Next?